Saturday, April 20th, 2013 8:54pm
The Groovy team released Groovy 2.0.8 and 2.1.3 this week.
Peter Ledbrook wrote up some thoughts about the future of Grails on his blog.
Check out this recent GGUG talk on Grails services, command objects and design approaches.
Translations of this post:
There were 3 new plugins released:
- search-fields version 0.1. Auto-generate search query based on DSL in domain classes
and 11 updated plugins:
- build-info version 1.2.4. Provides a controller/view that display basic information about the war file
- coffeescript-resources version 0.3.8. Create coffeescript modules that automatically compiles on every file change with jCoffeeScript
- cxf version 1.1.1. Expose Grails services as SOAP web services via CXF
- cxf-client version 1.5.3. Use existing (or new) Apache CXF wsdl2java generated content to invoke SOAP services
- easyui version 0.9. Supplies jQuery EasyUI resources and taglibs
- ember-templates-precompiler version 0.4.1. Precompiles EmberJS powered Handlebars templates
- envers version 2.1.0. Integrates with Hibernate Envers
- filterpane version 2.1.3. Adds filtering capabilities
- gson version 1.1.4. Provides alternate JSON (de)serialization using Google’s Gson library
- paypal version 0.6.9. Adds PayPal integration
- uploadr version 0.7.3. HTML5 Drag and Drop file uploader
- @rfletcherEW: If you find running #Grails commands screws up your terminal prompt `reset` should restore normality
- @nagai_masato: GBench and GProf are now moving to Github as projects of GPerfUtils. Check out http://t.co/BrjVUpVq8O #groovy
- @DailyGrailsTip: Validate Config plugin let’s you ensure your configurations are valid – http://t.co/GMM94GUAqx
- @graemerocher: Happy JIRA issue number GRAILS-10000 #grails
- @gvmtool: Groovy 2.1.3 and 2.0.8 is now available for download on GVM! #groovy
@paulk_asert: #groovy 2.1.3 bug fix release: fixes for enums, AST transforms, sql, generics, static typing, memory leaks
- @gr8conf: The crew is ready to brew 150 liters of beer for #gr8conf Europe 2013. http://t.co/lr5FxUPUpj
- @epragt: #Groovy in Action 2nd Edition, testing chapter: finished! Time for a break! Feedback welcome when the new #manning #eap is out!
- @nagai_masato: GProf 0.2.0 is out! You can install the release by @Grab(‘org.gperfutils:gprof:0.2.0’) http://t.co/pi99KgjahX #groovy
- @DailyGrailsTip: The reports of the “death” of DailyGrailsTip are greatly exaggerated 🙂 Stay tuned for daily Grails tips & info
- Dice keyword search for Grails
- Monster keyword search for Grails
- Careerbuilder keyword search for Grails
- SpringSourceJob Twitter feed
- SpringSource job search at jobs.vmware.com
- @relequestual: Do I happen to know any Java developers who like Grails who are looking for a new job?
- @tomaslin: Come join our team at Sky -> grails, dropwizard, angular, gradle, agile. Pretty urgent. Work with @rfletcherEW and @marcinerdmann ! PM me.
- @joffreylt: I’m hiring 2-3 devs for our exciting FindAndWatch project, get in touch! #angularjs #grails #dropwizard #agile
- @pholditch: @pledbrook do you know any good groovy/grails devs looking for a job? An ex-boss of mine is on the hunt…
- Engineer/Software Developer at trideum in Newport News, VA
- Java Developer at Cognitive Match in San Mateo, CA
- Groovy/Grails Developer in Des Moines, IA or Columbus, OH
- @smaldini: @oodamien is looking for a trainee asap in his dynamic startup #groovy #grails #vertx #angularjs #mongodb, PM him (french/uk)
- Programador grails – Madrid
- Senior Java Spring Grails JVM Developer in Malta
- Groovy/Grails Developer in Denver, CO
- Senior Java Developer at Gemvara in Boston, MA
- Senior Frontend Developer (ExtJs / Java / Grails) – Berlin
- Software Developer at CARFAX in Columbia, MO